ALL UPCOMING TRIPS
- APRIL 2 - 5 (EASTER HOLIDAY): SHROPSHIRE HILLS & IRONBRIDGE GORGEFri, Apr 02Buckatree Hall HotelApr 02, 4:00 PM – Apr 05, 4:00 PMBuckatree Hall Hotel, The, Wellington, Telford TF6 5AL, UKNumber of nights: 3 Cost: from £224 The Shropshire Hills area is one of England's best kept secrets. Its beautiful and varied landscapes are ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Hikers can expect wonderful rural scenery and wild uplands.
- APRIL 16 - 18: EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK & THE SOMERSET COASTFri, Apr 16Yarn Market HotelApr 16, 4:00 PM – Apr 18, 8:00 PMYarn Market Hotel, 25-33 High St, Dunster, Minehead TA24 6SF, UKCOST: £245 ACCOMMODATION: 3 star Hotel The Yarn Market Hotel enjoys a superb setting in the heart of Dunster village directly in front of the historic 1609 market building. Most prestigious though is the wonderful Dunster Castle which overlooks the whole village.
- APRIL 30 - MAY 3 (EARLY MAY BANK HOLIDAY) - YORKSHIRE DALES NATIONAL PARKFri, Apr 30Location is TBDApr 30, 4:00 PM – May 03, 6:00 PMLocation is TBDCOST: £241 GROUP SIZE: 44 ACCOMMODATION: Hotel Join us for 3 nights over the bank holiday weekend in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales! Delightful 3-star* hotel accommodation combining comfort and excellent facilities in 6 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and woodland.
- MAY 28 - 31 (LATE MAY BANK HOLIDAY): THE VALE OF LLANGOLLEN - NORTH WALESFri, May 28The Hand Hotel
- JUNE 26 - 30: ASSYNT, AN TEALLACH & THE WILD NORTHSat, Jun 26InchnadamphJun 26, 1:00 PM – Jun 30, 3:00 PMInchnadamph, Inchnadamph, Lairg IV27 4HL, UKCOST: £315 GROUP SIZE: 18 ACCOMMODATION: Hostel - Shared Dorms Assynt is in the very far north, almost at the top of the country, but not quite. It's mountains are unique, individual islands of torridonian sandstone rising steeply from a vast moorland.
- ALTA VIA 2 - HUT TO HUT IN THE ITALIAN DOLOMITESSat, Jul 17BrixenJul 17, 7:00 PM – Jul 24, 11:00 PMBrixen, 39042 Brixen, South Tyrol, ItalyCost: £689 Group size: 14 Accommodation: Mountain Refuges The Alta Via 2 is one of the classic Alpine hut-to-hut treks amidst Italy's finest wild landscapes. Spectacular scenery and the cosy ambiance of the fabulous huts makes this one of the best hutting experiences in Europe.
- JULY 28 - AUG 1: CINQUE TERRE NATIONAL PARK, ITALYWed, Jul 28La SpeziaJul 28, 1:00 PM – Aug 01, 5:00 PMLa Spezia, Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, ItalyCOST: £429 / £589 GROUP SIZE: 20 ACCOMMODATION: 4 Star Hotel Join Backabush for a 4 night stay hiking the ancient coastal paths and cliff top trails that link the picturesque villages of Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore.
- AUG 27-30 (SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY) - LAKE DISTRICT NATIONAL PARKFri, Aug 27Lake District National ParkAug 27, 4:00 PM – Aug 30, 8:00 PMLake District National Park, United KingdomCOST: £249 ACCOMMODATION: Hotel - Twin Share or Private Single EXTRAS: Ghyll Scrambling and Climbing Sessions It is hard to imagine a more lovely place to spend the summer bank holiday. Delightful villages, craggy mountains, babbling streams, mossy woodland and beautiful wildflowers.